Linux For Dummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12600 Bio

2 posters

Go down

12600 Bio Empty 12600 Bio

Post by 12600 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:00 pm

[/left]
Hey guys!

Iam 24 years old from a little town in Pennsylvania. Iam not your Average geek/nerd. By that I mean I am not your typical stay inside all day and do nothing kind of guy. Don't get my wrong I do that ALL the time, but I like to get out and go Rock Climbing, Repelling, Mountain Biking and Weight Lifting (don't do that much due to shoulder injury.). I've been playing with computers since I was 14. After getting my first computer 2 months later i was a computer WIZ, constantly fixing things or doing this or that for family and friends. Now it's just a great hobby I like and may pursue a career in. I am here to learn and help. Don't be afraid to ask me a question, if I don't know it, I may know someone who does and if I don't, I sure as hell will look for it.

Back to top Go down

12600 Bio Empty Re: 12600 Bio

Post by CureMyMind Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Welcome to the Site from CureMyMind... Hope to hear lots from you...
CureMyMind
CureMyMind
Admin

https://curemymind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 12600 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:40 am

Thanks CMM, I Thought we would have had a little more forum members then we have. Thought you had just made this site, but come to find out you made in back in Jan. Hopefully we can get to be more popular.

Back to top Go down

Post by CureMyMind Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm

12600 wrote:Thanks CMM, I Thought we would have had a little more forum members then we have. Thought you had just made this site, but come to find out you made in back in Jan. Hopefully we can get to be more popular.

I've created this site for visiters and memebers that like to contribute... Mostly visiters come to view the tutorials in high details that this site provides... So this site gets more visiters then members is what I've been seeing... It is hard to know something especially about computers... That is why I made this forum for any type of question let it be dumb or not.. But I think peopel are still afrid to be called out on their dumbness... Even tho I, myself isn't very bright sometime's... So hopefully people will realize that we arn't perfect and more people will join... And also we get more smart people that contribute... So I hope to read more about you... study
CureMyMind
CureMyMind
Admin

https://curemymind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 12600 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Well I was mostly a windows person, not by choice but lack of knowledge knowing there were alternatives. I had messed with Linux for a good while (why is not important, just the fact I have is good enough). But I had no idea how far long it had come, that was up until i watch a Ubuntu video on youtube. So! Being the Anarchist guy I am, I decided to fully switch to Linux. Kinda a rough start but slowly progressing. As my journey progresses, I'll also post tutorials on things I found difficult along the way to make it easier for others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum